Midnight

Midnight


There is an eerie silence on the street,

The glowing moon and empty sidewalk street.

She puts her hands in her coat and turns right,

The clock strikes twelve and its midnight.


The streetlights are flickering,

And the stars in the sky are twinkling.

She is walking guided by the moonlight,

The clock strikes twelve and its midnight.


The wind blows cold and brutal,

And being out at this hour can be lethal.

She walks ahead  not afraid of a frostbite,

The clock strikes twelve and its midnight.


There is a corner where the shadows meet,

And they say their hearts don't beat.

She sees them and stops at the sight,

The clock strikes twelve and its midnight.

      ━ star


─── • ───

Happy February! Just want to say a big thank you to everyone who has been reading and

commenting on my posts! Thank you so much for showing your love and support! 💖


QOTD - How is everyone doing today?

Wanted to remind everyone that you are loved and deserving, and remember

to celebrate every achievement because they are just as important!


╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗ share • comment • follow Thanks for reading ♡

╚═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╝

Comments

  1. This piece is something between spooky and wonderful imagery! I'm doing well, hope you’re fine as well, and thank you for the post! 💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. the words are simply captivating! feeling tired, stressed, and at a loss on where my future is heading, but thank you so much for your encouraging words! Needed to hear them today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How am I doing? that's a loaded question! For now let's just say I'm just breathing
    And its always a pleasure to read your work, thank you so much for your lovely words...��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm glad that you're breathing and here! 😅

      Delete
  4. Different from your other work, but I enjoyed this! I'm doing great, what about you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooh, this is spookish. and by "And they say their hearts don't beat." I assume you're referring to vampires? Amazing work! I had a bad week, but looking foward to a better week starting tomorrow! thank u for the sweet message

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I glazed over the piece, and came across 'clock' and 'midnight' I had half-a-mind thinking this was something about Cinderella!! But, this is so completely in contrast from that, lol.
    I'm unsure where my mental health condition is ����, but thank you for the positivity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Short, but powerful imagery! I had a good start of the week, hoping for the best!����Really appreciate the good vibes, ��

    ReplyDelete
  8. the clock strikes twelve and it's midnight❤️✨ it's just beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts